Refund & Exchange Policy
In addition to your Statutory Rights, we will happily exchange a product or provide a refund given the following conditions have been met:
- Contact Customer Service by close of business the day after purchase. Refunds will not be provided for change of mind after this time.
- Products must be returned within 7 days of purchase. The product and packaging must be in its original saleable condition unopened, undamaged and unused.
- In the unlikely event you experience a reaction to a product, you have the option of an exchange or refund. Notification must be made by close of business the day after purchase or supporting documentation will be required (i.e. statutory declaration, doctor’s certificate, letter from pharmacist).
How to make an exchange or receive a refund (online purchase):
- Contact Customer Service by close of business the day after receiving products, via phone or email and provide proof of purchase.
- Products should be returned within 7 days of receipt to our Online Returns/Exchange address: Starshine Marketing Online, 2/118 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC, Australia, 3195.
- Provided the conditions of our Refund & Exchange Policy have been met, refunds will be processed via credit card or bank transfer.
- Please note that delivery costs will be excluded unless goods are returned in accordance with your Statutory Rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
- Standard delivery charges apply on re-delivery for online exchanges unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your Statutory Rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).